Dosa I am sure is an universal favourite, an authentic, south indian crepe or pancake which is served either plain or with a variety of delicious fillings.Its normally served with a bowl of tart sambhar and spicy chutneys. The three dal dosa is high in protein and it is very healthy breakfast. It taste is more than like adai.
Ingredient for Dosa:
- Yellow Lentil – 1cup (Tuar dal, Kandipapu)
- Black gram dal – 1cup (Urda dal, Minappu)
- Green gram dal – 1cup (Moong dal, Pasarappu)
- Bengal gram dal – 1cup (Chana dal, Senagappu)
- Green chillies – 5-6
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Cumin seeds – 1tsp
Method to prepare the dosa:
- Soak all the dals separately and grind along with ginger, chillies, cumin seeds and salt. Dosa are to be made on the same day and keep close for 1hr.
- Heat the dosa pan pour a ladle full batter and spread flat and thin on the sides and add little oil on the side. Once turns slight brown turn over other side
- Wait for a while to cook on the other side when it turns brown take out and serve with coconut chutney.
Thanks for visiting Vegetarian Delights!